Able to hold both the standard and premium analog cards from the Horus means that HAPI owners get the exact same sound that Horus users have been winning awards with for almost 2 years now.
Using RAVENNA (AES67 compatible), HAPI is able to provide flexible connectivity of every single input and output across standard networks, using off-the-shelf network equipment. The future is most definitely networked audio, and HAPI provides it today.
With a choice of AC or DC power supplies, Hapi is able to be powered from standard power sources and from battery packs and "wall warts" as well! Implemented for a variety of reasons from sound quality concerns to what is available on site, this was a huge request from our user base for our new RAVENNA/AES67 equipment.
HAPI is designed to fit into hard to reach places. So, HAPI comes with the same web-browser based control interface allowing any web-enabled device to access all the parameters of each HAPI unit over the network.
Standard Connections (Base Unit)
- 8 AES/EBU I/O (on DSub 25)
- 8 ADAT or 2 SPDIF I/O (on TOSLINK)
- RAVENNA - AES67 I/O (on RJ45)
- SYNC - LTC/MTC/VideoRef/Wck (requires CON-D15-VTC cable)
- 2 slots for AD8D/AD8P, DA8/DA8P and MADI option cards
- AC or DC power connections
- Detachable rack ears for placement in a standard rackmount.
- AD8D and AD8DP standard and premium Mic/Line Input cards
- DA8 and DA8P standard and premium Line Output cards
- MADI I/O option cards.