The ProWave system is a modular desking system which holds various equipment for the audio, post and broadcast industries. The user has the opportunity to create their own personal configuration offering combinations of racks and worktops to suit specific needs. The flexibility of this system has enabled it to be used for grading, editing and radio facilities.
This product range comes flat packed which makes it easy to ship and assemble on site. We offer a free design layout service, so if you send us a floor plan of your studio we will fit your ProWave system into the space. We also offer Hybrid with the ProWave range; this means custom sections can be built if required for a specific project.
The standard colours are Royal Blue & Crown Maple and Graphite Grey & Crown Oak
- Centre sections for various configurations of Avid's S6 5 & 9 knob console
- Modular assembly with capabilities for various combinations of racks and worktops
- Capabilities for a glass acoustic door for the 12U bottom rack
- Optional Integrated adjustable monitor arm system
- Available in Grey & Crown Oak veneer and Blue & Crown Maple
- Self -assembly and flat packed for easy shipping & installation
- Complete cable management
Avid S6 - 16 Fader
- ProWave W25 compatible with Avid S6 M10/M40 3-bay 5 or 9 knob
- M10/M40 5 knob
- M10/M40 9 knob
- Conversion of Exisiting W25 desk for M10/M40 5 Knob
- Conversion of Exisiting W25 desk for M10/M40 9 Knob